วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Words

 





 

my body completely shuts down before my cycle and i hate it. why am i nauseous dizzy and hungry at...

my body completely shuts down before my cycle and i hate it.

why am i nauseous dizzy and hungry at the same time with cramps?

body plz.

ja rule n ashanti need to reunite kids of this generation need to know the greatness of that duo...

ja rule n ashanti need to reunite

kids of this generation need to know the greatness of that duo okay?

‘i promise this won’t ruin your blog’ *scrolls*

‘i promise this won’t ruin your blog’

*scrolls*

teacakeomnislash replied to your post: I want Ja Rule to have a comeback like Mike Tyson. bite...

teacakeomnislash replied to your post: I want Ja Rule to have a comeback like Mike Tyson.

bite somebodys ear off in a heated freestyle battle?

u know u wrong doe.

he was being headbutted, you’d bite too

I want Ja Rule to have a comeback like Mike Tyson.

I want Ja Rule to have a comeback like Mike Tyson.

westendblues: kingjaffejoffer: unique-wallflower: lunagurl: i...



















westendblues:

kingjaffejoffer:

unique-wallflower:

lunagurl:

i love her so much 

LMFAO

image

image

I'm on the ex-fan's side. 

If Ms. Badu doesn't want to be attacked for her lack of professionalism maybe she should stop showing up a zillion hours late to her own shows. 

Erykah your basic is showing…

Yeah but the woman talked about her kids, well the creation of said kids, and called her a hoe.

gloves off on both sides.

All of these fashions man I did in highschool and got looked at so cross. like man *takes razor to...

All of these fashions man I did in highschool and got looked at so cross.

like man

*takes razor to jeans again*

*throws acid*

*cuts up shit*

it’s obvious some of y’all don’t read comics just watch the movies and y’all...

it’s obvious some of y’all don’t read comics just watch the movies and y’all need to relax and at least read some trades.

sex is not just consistent penetration. lots of other gr8 components. okay? okay

sex is not just consistent penetration.

lots of other gr8 components.

okay?

okay

It’s not a matter of knowing i’m gonna make a lot of money it’s just a matter of...

It’s not a matter of knowing i’m gonna make a lot of money it’s just a matter of timing, but in the meantime i’m cool.

gonna get mines

whiteboywaves: im laughing so hard tyra is such a fucking...



whiteboywaves:

im laughing so hard

tyra is such a fucking victim man it's disgusting

naomi was just better

13-3





13-3

Desperation

ahenfo:

Whiteness leaves people desperate. Desperate for representation, acknowledgement, praise, etc. 

We gotta do something about this desperation because with it comes the loss of critical thinking skills. Desperation make us accept the bare minimum and never ask for more.

No you cannot touch my hair I will not be treated like an animal in the zoo That exhibition is...

No you cannot touch my hair

I will not be treated like an animal in the zoo

That exhibition is bullshit

Gonna turn into one of those

“well…SHE said it’s okay”

My hair is not up for debate

discussion

perversion

not here for your amusement

it is mine, owned fullstop

stop putting yourself out here for white folks

own your goddamn self

I might breakdown in the next 2 yrs and go to med school. My mother said she brags about me It was...

I might breakdown in the next 2 yrs and go to med school.

My mother said she brags about me

It was validating

About what who knows, but she brags.

I’m brag worthy.

As a child that affirmation is s w e e t.

So she’s proud of me

*cabbage patches*

thedarkamethyst: All I want is love So intense that I nearly Weep at thoughts of loss

thedarkamethyst:

All I want is love
So intense that I nearly
Weep at thoughts of loss

"Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of..."

"Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That's all!

Free speech doesn't include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren't required to let you use their property as your platform.

Free speech doesn't include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright.

Free speech doesn't include the right to be listened to. People who don't desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn't give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will.

And free speech doesn't include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions."

-

Free Speech vs. Freeze Peach (via brute-reason)

OH HEY this is a great article from Adam Lee that explains the pun I took my name from and the basic philosophy behind how I think censorship should work.

(via freezepeachinspector)

Because so many people remain woefully ignorant of this fact.

(via thisisrapeculture)

And not everywhere in the world guarantees a right to free speech anyway.

(via sexistfacebookdudes)

We're still under sequester btw.

Babies not getting an education

Grandma’s not eating

Schools closing

Cuts in crucial federal aid.

Budget still not in place

but the jobs report is decent :|

uh huh.

“Oh you can cook, that’s how you keep a man.” No, no noooo. :| I cook because I...

“Oh you can cook, that’s how you keep a man.”

No, no noooo.

:|

I cook because I get hungry, not for no man or to get or keep one, I cook because I LIKE cooking, fuck anything else.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น