วันศุกร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

.awkward.white.girl.

bruisesandbites: hi—tides: splendick: wow relevant Describes...



bruisesandbites:

hi—tides:

splendick:

wow relevant

Describes my life right now.

so perfect

"My Bucket List 1. Buy more buckets. 2. ​Travel to distant lands to learn more about different..."

"My Bucket List
1. Buy more buckets.
2. ​Travel to distant lands to learn more about different people, cultures, societies.​ (Watch more Discovery Channel.)
3. Wear more white.
4. Learn to fly.
5. Build a canoe.
6. Tell everyone I know I built a canoe.
7. Go see the philharmonic, concerts, operas. (Watch more PBS.)
8. Call more people "rascal."
9. Watch someone run a marathon.
10. Learn to speak a foreign language, like Australian or British."

- Ellen Degeneres, Seriously…I'm Kidding (via whirltraveler)

astoldbysydney: Don't Give UpHerbie Hancock (Feat. P!nk and...



astoldbysydney:

Don't Give Up
Herbie Hancock (Feat. P!nk and John Legend) 

triziaan: @ http://trizzzinozzeey.tumblr.com/



triziaan:

@ http://trizzzinozzeey.tumblr.com/

hxrdcoreismylife: THIS.



hxrdcoreismylife:

THIS.

stayy-breathing: im in a motivation mood today ._.



stayy-breathing:

im in a motivation mood today ._.

"Sometimes it is so difficult to understand why people act the way they do. Our attitude and outlook..."

"Sometimes it is so difficult to understand why people act the way they do. Our attitude and outlook in life are influenced by our past experiences, complexly intertwined in a way that makes up who we are."

- Joe D' Mango (via chocoblueberries)

i-am-a-mudblood: i visited my other mother today and while she...





i-am-a-mudblood:

i visited my other mother today and while she was gone, i punched this out of a happy meal box and wrote the little note and stuck it in the book she was reading. one of the little things in life that gives me immense joy is leaving people love notes to make them smile later. knowing that they feel loved because of something small i did has got to be the best thing ever.

Photo



le-passe-temps: The last one is … whoaoh



le-passe-temps:

The last one is … whoaoh

cosmic-curse: Groupon sends The Ellen DeGeneres Show's Amy and...



cosmic-curse:

Groupon sends The Ellen DeGeneres Show's Amy and her mom to a hair-raising haunted house deal


This literally is the best thing I've seen all year. 

Video



molineremyheart: Jehovah Witness is my favorite lol



molineremyheart:

Jehovah Witness is my favorite lol

Photo



f-o-r-e-v-e-r-classy: Omg. Funniest thing ever. its times to...



f-o-r-e-v-e-r-classy:

Omg. Funniest thing ever.

its times to start scaring people.

"My point is, by the time I was your age, I really thought I knew who I was but I had no idea. Like,..."

"My point is, by the time I was your age, I really thought I knew who I was but I had no idea. Like, for example, when I was your age, I was dating men. So what I'm saying is, when you're older… most of you will be gay. …Is anybody writing this stuff down? Parents?"

- Ellen DeGeneres, Tulane University's 2009 Commencement (via suitupandavenge)

thisisseriousperiod: "Like, I know it's wrong, but wouldn't you...



thisisseriousperiod:

"Like, I know it's wrong, but wouldn't you use sedatives eventually?"

Russell Brand talks to Ellen about his fellow hometown celebrities, Sophia Grace and Rosie.

From The Ellen DeGeneres Show, December 2, 2011.

mumfordslionheart: Neil Patrick Harris prank calls Mekhi...



mumfordslionheart:

Neil Patrick Harris prank calls Mekhi Phifer

I love these two, they so funny!

Video



ellenology: Ellen's Monologue - Vampire...



ellenology:

Ellen's Monologue - Vampire Jokes

(via PatsieVideosDoom)

One thing I love about Ellen is she never fails to make everything fun with her uber-bubbly self and sweet demeanor… It makes me love her even more!!!

always good for a good laugh.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น