วันศุกร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

National Anathema

Kill Bill Vol. 1: Chapter 3 - The Origin of O-Ren O-Ren Ishii...













Kill Bill Vol. 1: Chapter 3 - The Origin of O-Ren

O-Ren Ishii was born on an American military base in Tokyo, Japan. The half-Japanese, half-Chinese, American army brat made her first acquaintance with death at the age of nine. It was at that age she witnessed the death of her parents at the hands of Japan's most ruthless yakuza boss; Boss Matsumoto…At the age of eleven, she got her revenge.

my boyfriend is in Canada and I miss him. And I just want to cuddle him and stuff. And like put my...

my boyfriend is in Canada and I miss him. And I just want to cuddle him and stuff.

And like put my face in his ass and eat him for hours and then fuck him till he screams

Photo



Photo





















Photo



monstertrucker: Colby Keller



monstertrucker:

Colby Keller

Photo



I had a dream about Amanda Bynes last night

She was handing out pills to people and then took a bunch and started freaking out. And like the stuff happening to Amanda in real life is really sad and I hope she finds peace. 

I am the may queen I also look super sad, which was not my...



I am the may queen

I also look super sad, which was not my intention. I'm just intoxicated.

My school is a little too beautiful.



My school is a little too beautiful.

Photo



Photo



Spanish Moss roads in the Deep...





















Spanish Moss roads in the Deep South

(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)

breadandolives: |Source| Oh



breadandolives:

|Source|

Oh

Photo





Photo



















My life.





My life.

Photo



-

-

Photo



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น